Student registration for all buildings in the New Lexington City School District takes place at New Lexington Elementary School Monday through Thursday between 8:30 am and 3:00 pm. Before arriving, you should call 740-621-5904 to make certain the registrar is in the office.
To register a student, you will need the following:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Parent/Guardian's Driver's License or State Photo ID
- Proof of Custody (if applicable) - MUST be a stamped court document
- NOTE: In the state of Ohio, if the parents were not married when the
- child was born then only the mother has custody
- unless there is a court document indicating otherwise
- Proof of Residency (Current lease, current utility bill or receipt, current bank statement, current pay stub. The document must have your name and show your current Street address)
The person who is registering the student must have legal custody of the student.